Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What The........

Sorry that I'm a little late on this but Ive been busy the past few days and just heard about it ....

So the democrats wont answer questions from Britt Hume, one of the most respected newsmen in the business but they will kowtow to Frosty the Snowman?

WHAT THE FUCK???

It's almost getting to the point where I feel actual pity for the rank and file party members. Even sadder part is that I dont think they even realize just what a mockery their party has made of them or is it they whom have made a mockery of the party... not that it matters, they are all now officially out of their fuckin' gourds.

4 comments:

Miss Carnivorous said...

It's a brain thing. Their brains are just different is all.

Clearly, in nature they would be selected against. We are the mighty Iroquois and they are the Christianized, pacified Huron, doomed to extinction.

The liberals will "peace" and population control themselves right out of existance and that is a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Ive got to agree with you, they aint right, they just aint right I tell ya.

Mr Accountable said...

I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mr 20 below

I'm Mister Green Christmas
I'm Mr 101

??

Anonymous said...

Realize
I dont want to be a Miser
confide with Sly
youll be the wiser