Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cinema Paradonkey

I had the opportunity to partake in an evening of cinema over the weekend. Being the dignified gentleman that I am, I dress for the occasion, similar to how one would dress for a 1920's baseball game or air travel in its infancy years ago. Thats right, suit and tie, perhaps even an ascot and top-hat (removed ever so polititely once indoors) I try to show a level of respect not only for my fellow patrons but for the art of film as well. It is afterall a social event of high cultural value and deserves to treated as such.

Being considerate and conscious that a rumbling stomach might disturb the viewing experience of my theater going neighbors, as most of my nights start, I stopped by my local fondue-monger to enjoy some haute cuisine of vino and chez (thats french for wine and cheese) as I listened to the jazz fusion stylings of the Gus Polinski Trio (very big in Sheboygan)

Back to the point of this post. I saw Jackass 2. I can honestly say it was one of the funniest movies I have seen. Big fan, but then again Im a classy guy. Not for the faint of heart no doubt, but if you enjoy violent slapstick fart puke shit fat midget sagging titties and dick jokes then this is the movie for you.

3 comments:

SacramentoVoice said...

i wounder if Beth is hot?

Anonymous said...

If she is, I think its safe to say that she wants me.

anita said...

and if she's not?