Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Weather Master

Now Im confused. We all know that W was responsible for Katrina and the impact it had on the helpless "darkies" uh I mean the "colored" wait thats no good either...I mean the impact it had on the disenfranchised African American Community. We all know that right? Well watch the upcoming docturedumentaries by Spike Lee and Michael Moore and you will see the light you will see the light you will see the light repeat after me you will see the light. But what up with Wilma W? Why the Cubanos? Why George why? They were a solid voting block for you in '00 and '04. Are you that upset with the conservative backlash over your crony's SCOTUS nomination that you'd be willing to sacrifice the future Cuban refugee um I mean evacuee vote for your party. Maybe you just miscalculated and were only intending to flood the Rio Grande to stop the Mexicans (but you don't care about that do you), because if you did I don't think Ill ever be able to get over Nacho Grande. And what up with The Conch Republic? They are a harmless island of chickens and crackas. Maybe you finally found your inner Reaganism and feel you owe him one for their secession from the U.S.A in '82. For the love of God have you never stumbled from pub to pub on Duvall St(you useta do that right?), saw Pat Dailey perform at Sloppy Joe's, or witnessed the nirvana that is a wet t-shirt contest at Rick's. For if you had I know in my heart you would have spared them your weather controlling wrath. I plead with you George W (the Weather Master) Bush please stop this madness. I guess the Guess Who were right 'Cause it's the new Mother Nature taking over'

11 comments:

Rhino-itall said...

you seem to know quite a bit about the florida keys. i've never been there myself but hear the poplulation is very similar to the fire island pines area here in ny. you also seem to know a lot about the career of kenny loggins..........coincidence? i think not.

Anonymous said...

There is no place on this blog for your anti-logginstism. You anti-loggite!!!

Mookie McFly said...

It's funny but those people who live in the Keys have a very good attitude about dealing w/storms lie this unlike their cajun counterparts...no groveling, there almost to the point of singing out loudly "I'm alright, nobody worry 'bout me. Why you gotta put up a fight, why can't you just let me be...do what you want. oooh oooh oooh" Anyway point of fact, all of this hurricane stuff was a lot more fun and interesting when we had that bitch El Nino to blame for everything instead of the dude "W"...

Rhino-itall said...

I didn't say there was anything wrong with that. I'm just pointing out that all the pretty little ponies in the keys seem to be very Footloose and fancy free.

Mookie McFly said...

I know, light in the loafers, five cards short of straight, etc, etc, etc. But what inquiring mind want to know is, how was your vacation on Fire Island and was there any flooding there? Did your levy break? You know Ernest Hemingway lived in the Keys...Who lives on Fire Island? Richard Simmons?

Jimbo said...

This comment section on this post is priceless...

But anyway, yeah Donk seems to be a frickin Florida Keys' expert all of the sudden.

The guy knows Frank Zappa backwards and forwards...he knows Kenny Loggins...he knows how to change the blog template for God's sake - he's a mastermind!!!!!!

And sometimes, he even makes sense.

haha I love this blog.

Mookie McFly said...

Jim, read carefully...I don't want him to think that he makes sense...that's dangerous talk.

Anonymous said...

Not really, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night

Jimbo said...

It's funny, me and some dude was talking about the Keys last night (ya know Hurricane Wilma Flintstone and all) and I told him that the Conche Republic was just like fruity Berkley, CA. He agreed. Any more takers?

By the way, read some really weird shit about Hurricane names yesterday...conspiritorial stuff, won't tell ya cuz I might blog it. Dunno. WiErD...

Jimbo said...

BTW - THE GUESS WHO - The most underrated band of all-time, by far IMHO.

A better band than The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac even. I put them in the top 10 somewhere, actually.

Mookie McFly said...

From The Big Lebowski when the Dude gets a cab ride..."aw man, can't you play some Credence...I hate the fucking Eagles" and he is promptly tossed out of the cab.