Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Drum Roll Please. And The Winner Is...

In the Idiotarod Mayoral Race of New York City I have decided to follow Richard Pryor's advice from Brewster's Millions (another classic John Candy sidekick movie) and "Vote None Of The Above"...or the next best thing. I endorse and intend to vote for Thomas V. Ognibene for Mayor. Partly because I hate RINO's like Mike (no offense Rhino) partly because I think Freddy is Dinkins The Sequel, but mostly because I want my taxes lowered and if not I want to be able to bitch about it at the pub over a beer and a smoke. Does my candidate have a shot?...in a word...NO! Do I think my vote will be wasted?...in a word...Not a farging chance! Whoever ends up in Gracie Mansion will feel the Donkey's roar or at the very least my EE-AWW.

1 comment:

SacramentoVoice said...

I feel the same way, I think it was six years ago when they took smoking out of our bars in CA. the way I look at it I’m trying to help them get more of my tax money by smoking, I mean the lest they could do for my efforts is not shove me out in the cold and rain. I try to help the tax monster and this is the love I get, talk about mixed signals.