Monday, March 07, 2011

Eyes Front!

So Bush is the dumbest president ever but for some reason the smartes president ever continues to copy off his test paper. Not only has he broken his promise to close GITMO withing the first year of his presidency but now military trials!

GITMO

Just for clarification I want to point out that I think this was the best option all along and I'm glad Obama has come to his senses. I'm only really bringing this up because I know we can't count on moveon.org to run an ad that Obama has betrayed us like the did with Petraeus. And I'm pretty sure Chris Matthews won't be screaming about his man crush letting down the base by copying everything the Bush administration did in the War on Terror.

2 comments:

Donkeyhue said...

As much as his book Decisions Points helped to improve Bush's popularity ratings, it is Obama that is cementing W's historical legacy as a pretty darn good President by embracing both his major foreign and domestic policies.

The hate filled rhetoric of the left will be a distant memory when historians look back and see twelve years of Bush Doctrine.

Donkeyhue said...

Or maybe history will remember Bush as a terrible President, but it will be less kind to Obama for stealing a page from his rhyme book.

Ah, I made you look.