Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Headlines Read ..........

House Dem calls Republicans 'jihadists'...

So does that mean they're willing to work with the republicans now?

Sheriff Urged to Close Illegal Immigrant Hotline...

Because we don't want anyone to report criminals or anything.......

NOAA: VEGAS TEMPS DOWN SINCE 1940S...

1940's? algore says that doesn't count because there were no SUV's yet.

Obesity 'Socially Contagious'...

I can't hang with donkey anymore cause i don't want to catch anything.... (sorry donk, i know you're just husky!)

Tour De France bosses defiant as drugs scandal threatens to destroy race...

Tour De France? that's still around? didn't Lance retire? Next thing you'll tell me is the NHL still exists!! ha ha that's a good one!

8 comments:

anita said...

i think cycling is a *wicked cool* sport. that and speed skating (well, maybe that's just because i still have a crush on eric heider).

Anonymous said...

Stop talking about my hog you fruitcake.

anita said...

the donkey is obese? say it ain't so rhinoculous.

anita said...

i was on a *hog* for the first time in my life a few weeks ago. what is it with these hand signals these old leather-clad codgers (oops, sorry, BIKERS) give each other on the road? goofy. really goofy.

Rhino-itall said...

No Donkey's not obese.

He could definitely lose a couple of LB's, but he's not a big fatso.

Anonymous said...

Anita I agree, and its kind of pathetic as well. Maybe back when there wasnt a bike on every block, there was more of an "us" against the "cages" mentality, but since it seems the road is full of yuppies and the fact that I dont like people I will almost never acknowledge another rider.

...unless of course its a Hells Angel or Blue Knight whereas they will get the finger.

...and thats right look at me, I aint skinny but it never stopped me from gettin' busy. Im a freak I like the girls with the boom, I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Rhino-itall said...

I also think it's stupid. I've been riding for about 20 years and i always thought it was dumb.

Miss Carnivorous said...

Since we're Jihadists lets take some Democrats' heads!