Thursday, March 09, 2006

Liberals Are Eliot's Untouchables

I couldn't believe my (long) ears when I heard that eliot less spitzer was targeting the criminal activities of a prominent radio station. 'Bout god damn time I say, but my relief was soon replaced with disgust upon learning eliot was not finally taking air america to task for robbing from an inner city youth program in the Bronx, but then I realized the word prominent would not exactly be best fitting for a failing entity such as air america. I covered this before, but to rehash my points on the air america scandal...it serves no good for eliot to intervene since...

a) liberal air america is a money loser, so therefore an unappealing shakedown victim

b) why bite the hand that feeds you, with all the free airtime aa provides the ag

This guy is a frickin bum. So youre telling me this guy is more concerned with some mid level exec getting a free laptop to play some crappy mariah carey single (relax rhino I know shes from longisland but she sucks) than an inner city youth program losing most of its funds (and funding) as the direct result of one of its directors illicit ties and loans to air america.

Once again there will be no convictions, or crimes proven to have been committed. He has no interest in justice, for justice doesnt pay the bills (or fund campaigns). He has already targeted the music labels of Sony and Warner and for his quest to avenge the little guy or the "indies" in the musical sense if you will, the state of New York's slush fund was compensated to the tune of fifteen million dollars, but alas no wrongdoings convicted. There is a rampant "play for pay" scandal running nanook, but it is the Office of The Attorney General of New York State that is guilty more than any. This guy should be in jail and yet looks likely to go where the real crooks are...Albany.


side note: Speaking of air america, for new readers I have to mention the time alfranken came running like a man on fire, or more accurately like a man about to shat himself into this pub in Hells Kitchen the Fly and I were boozing.. Needless to say this wasnt an establishment he would normally be welcomed. So being the fine academic and intellectual lads that we are, we decided to administer an arse whooping. Our plans were thwarted upon opening (aka kickin in) the restroom door and the airomatherapy was so atrocious it was like getting punched with a fecal fist in the face. His bullshit usually gets him in trouble but this time it saved him, as the smell was so unbearable even to two dirty shanty irish such as Fly and I we let him slide. I apologize for the visual vittles, just thought it was a funny story.

8 comments:

Mookie McFly said...

It's hard to tell who is worse...Spitzer or Swall...Oh, ssssorry, I mean, AL Franken. No, really though, with Spitzer it has become glaringly obvious that he is on the take. If he was in New Jersey, political luck would have him get his while still in office. But he is clever and New York is a much sweeter place for an apple eating worm to live...Which exit?

Rhino-itall said...

she's just 16 years old..... oh sorry donkey, i know you're from hilljack ny, but i'm going with mariah over the voice.

Warlike said...

I guarantee his office has arrested someone that has sat close to you in a boardroom somewhere.......
I met him once; one of his ADAs was my muse for a minute. He is definetely shady; But lets be honest who isn't on the take?

Rhino-itall said...

Nader is full of shit. He's as crooked as any of them.

Anonymous said...

Leave Spitzer alone!

Anonymous said...

I went to an Eliot Spitzer fundraiser recently. He seemed like a self-effacing kinda guy. Albeit with a large adams apple.

Anonymous said...

Adam's apple Lance Armstrong or adam's apple Ann Coulter?

Anonymous said...

hmmm, good question, tenure bitch.

I haven't done a serious side-by-side analysis, but I'd have to say Lance Armstrong. Pending my further review, of course.