Friday, August 12, 2005

Beat It!!!

I would like to take this space to sort of introduce myself & also to thank my homies for inviting me to contribute on their turf. You can call me what you will as many do. In my opinion, anyone who places too much importance on a name should & eventually will wax my crotch. As a more liberal person than my counterparts Donkeyhue & Rhinoculous, my perspective might irk some of their more ardent supporters. For this I do not apologize but instead I will take great joy in rebuking the almost Reaganite values that they somehow hold. By this I am alluding to the fact that Reagan (a great man in my opinion) for one, would have nothing to do with them as well as most of the Republican Party. The reason being is that they are convicted train robbers and general scoundrels… which is why I like them. With that being said, I welcome all to this foreign forum. It is foreign because, as the Rhino indicated, all are welcome to speak their mind with freedom. Right or Wrong. Some places in the world and even in your own community, this isn’t the case but here you can call it like you see it. So like an umpire in our great American game of baseball shouts, “Play Ball!” and like I shout, “Bite Me!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In your opinion Ronald W. Reagan was a "great man" yet you take pride in rebuking "reaganite values" huh? put the craic pipe down. debating you is gonna be easier than haliburton taking candy from a baby.

Mookie McFly said...

Ah, your reading retention needs some brushing up there fella, I said "almost" values...because you are a felon...Don't take this the wrong way but I wouldn't be much of a man if I beat on a lady of your stature. Just leave well enough alone and let Rhino speak for you...

Anonymous said...

How about you try and make a valid point just once while your here, instead of your jibberish jackassery. I appreciate your attempts at humor, but your posts and comments might be more productive if they actually had some substance to go along with your name calling and attempted witty zingers. And one more thing ...dont you ever make another wacko jacko reference again, or you will be permanently banned